Trek Tickets for Adults
We are running four treks a week, each trek has some single tickets and several shared tickets. If you cannot see a ticket on the trek you want, then it means there are no more available for that trek. Please try another trek date.
Please decide which of the following ticket types is right for you and read the important information carefully before clicking the book now button at the bottom of the page.
Ticket type A – 1 adult with 1 alpaca – £30
1 Adult (or 16+) walking with 1 alpaca.
Ticket type B – 2 adults sharing 1 alpaca – £35
2 Adults (or 16+) sharing 1 alpaca.
- You need to be fit enough to walk for about an hour over rocky terrain with occasional steep inclines.
- Treks are not suitable for people with mobility problems.
- If you are planning to bring children under the age of 16 please see our trekking with children page.
- Suitable walking shoes and weather protection are essential, sorry no umbrellas.
- Payment is required at time of booking to confirm your place.
- If you are using a gift voucher to pay for your trek, please see the using a voucher page.
- Treks may be cancelled due to heavy rain, ice or snow – check email/phone if forecast is poor.
- Please read our walking with alpacas guide before you arrive.
- It’s hard to find us without our directions sheet as sat nav will lead you astray. Google map here
- Facilities include toilets and hand washing but there is no shop or cafe.
Please note – all bookings must go through our online booking system, we do not take bookings by email.
Back to the main alpaca trekking page
Sturdy footwear is a must!
Please wear sturdy shoes and be prepared to walk for about an hour. The path is steep in places with uneven ground, loose stones and some mud.
Preparing for a trek
Guide to walking with alpacas
Directions to Holly Hagg
Booking with a gift voucher