Trek Tickets for Adults
All treks and bookings are cancelled until further notice – the following is for information only about how we aer managing treks when they are allowd by the govenment.
Apologies – due to social distancing measures some ticket types are limited at this time.
Sheffield is now in the Tier 3 risk category for Covid-19 and while the treks are continuing to run, there are a couple of changes to help reduce the risk of spreading covid.
First, if you live outside the South Yorkshire region the government guidance advises against travel into a Tier 3 area. We don’t know your location so we leave it to your discretion. Please email if you think you should cancel your trek booking and we will give you a full refund (or re-instate your voucher).
Second, we strongly recommend wearing a face mask during the trek, unless you find this very uncomfortable or have health reasons for not wearing one. This helps protect yourself and other people. We try to maintain 2m social distancing but sometimes lapses can occur, especially when handling large animals.
To aid social distancing we are keeping the numbers of people on each trek as low as possible for the time being. This means we are having to limit the sale of tickets for those sharing an alpaca. Currently we are offering only one Ticket per trek for people sharing an alpaca (Tickets B, D or E). If you cannot see a shared ticket on the trek you want, then it means there are no more available for that trek. Please try another trek date. We will gradually increase the availability of shared tickets as the situation improves. To find out more details about our Covid-19 measures and how they affect trekking please see our Covid-19 FAQ page.
Ticket type A – 1 adult with 1 alpaca – £30
1 Adult (or 16+) walking with 1 alpaca.
Ticket type B – 2 adults sharing 1 alpaca – £35 *Limited availability*
2 Adults (or 16+) sharing 1 alpaca.
- You need to be fit enough to walk for about an hour over rocky terrain with occasional steep inclines.
- Treks are not suitable for people with mobility problems.
- If you are planning to bring children under the age of 16 please see our trekking with children page.
- Suitable walking shoes and weather protection are essential, sorry no umbrellas.
- Payment is required at time of booking to confirm your place.
- If you are using a gift voucher to pay for your trek, please see the using a voucher page.
- Treks may be cancelled due to heavy rain, ice or snow – check email/phone if forecast is poor.
- Please read our walking with alpacas guide before you arrive.
- It’s hard to find us without our directions sheet as sat nav will lead you astray. Google map here
- Facilities include toilets and hand washing but there is no shop or cafe.
Please note – all bookings must go through our online booking system, we do not take bookings by email.
Back to the main alpaca trekking page
Sturdy footwear is a must!
Please wear sturdy shoes and be prepared to walk for about an hour. The path is steep in places with uneven ground, loose stones and some mud.
Preparing for a trek
Guide to walking with alpacas
Directions to Holly Hagg
Booking with a gift voucher