Trek Tickets for Adults
Apologies – due to social distancing measures we not able to offer some tickets at this time. In order to keep the numbers of people on each trek as low as possible we are currently limiting ticket sales to one person per alpaca only. Unfortunately this means that people who would need to share an alpaca, or be accompanied by a non-trekking carer are not able to trek with us for the time being. If you are planning to bring children under the age of 16 please see our trekking with children page. To find out more details about our Covid-19 measures and how they affect trekking please see our Covid-19 FAQ page.
Ticket type A – 1 adult with 1 alpaca – £30
1 Adult (or 16+) walking with 1 alpaca.
Ticket type B – 2 adults sharing 1 alpaca *Currently unavailable*
2 Adults (or 16+) sharing 1 alpaca.
- You need to be fit enough to walk for about an hour over rocky terrain with occasional steep inclines.
- Treks are not suitable for people with mobility problems.
- Suitable walking shoes and weather protection are essential, sorry no umbrellas.
- Payment is required at time of booking to confirm your place.
- Treks may be cancelled due to heavy rain, ice or snow – check email/phone if forecast is poor.
- Please read our walking with alpacas guide before you arrive.
- It’s hard to find us without our directions sheet as sat nav will lead you astray. Google map here
- Facilities include toilets and hand washing but there is no shop or cafe.
Back to the main alpaca trekking page
Sturdy footwear is a must!
Please wear sturdy shoes and be prepared to walk for about an hour. The path is steep in places with uneven ground, loose stones and some mud.
Preparing for a trek
Guide to walking with alpacas
Directions to Holly Hagg